Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Piggybanks and Dreams



If there was a piggy bank for every person and a dollar for every piggy bank, how much could one save?

I got my roommate a piggy bank for her birthday and ever since then I have been thinking of what they mean.  Have you ever noticed that when you put money in a piggy bank (especially a cute one) that it tends to accumulate and stay there? 

What dreams could we fulfill if we were to simply save our money in them?  I could take that trip across country that I have always dreamed of.  My roommate could go visit her brother while he is stationed in Germany.  One could use it as a down payment on a car or just in case a rainy day comes along.  

Either way, it was a good investment and as I continue to ponder perhaps more inspiration will as well.  Ciao!

3 comments: