Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring Semester at College

I have officially completed the first week of spring semester.  Dang.  This is definately going to be a hard semester.  I am taking 18 credit hours which is the most that most people can take.  My roster includes:

Political Science-State and Local Government
Critical Reading, Thinking, Writing-Intensive Writing class
Microeconomics
Statistics
Media Writing-Another Intensive writing class
Spanish 201- Intermediate level

I am glad that this week is over.  It is definately going to be the hardest semester that I have yet taken but my teachers so far are really good.  I definately lucked out with them.  Thank heavens for Ratemyprofessor.com- If not for it and advice from friends, I would have chosen some hard and bad professors.  

Unfortunately there is a large amount of homework that must be done.  The pain and aggravation is worth it if it means that I can get a good job that I will love. I will do the best that I can and work hard this semester to get into my major.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment