Saturday, February 7, 2009

Decisions made

So as I am attempting to write the 7 pg political science paper that is due on Tuesday, I have decided to blog about some of the decisions that I have made as of recent that have been on my mind.

First of is the final firm decision to go study abroad in Ireland for the spring 2010 semester.  I am still working on whether I will stay and work here in Rock Hill or go back home for the summer and work there.  

The second decision is that I will be double-majoring in economics pending my liking of macroeconomics.  I was thinking about it for a while and realized that if I could use the economic concept of opportunity cost when thinking, then I would do fine in the major. 

The third is that I will work ahead as much as possible so as to not let things pile up.  I will be so busy this semester and probably moreso the further that I get into my major.  

There are some other decisions that I will not get into because they are too personal but mmkay.  
In a random side note- I really hope that I make it into the mass communication major.  I turned in my application on Tuesday and I am anxious to find out the results.  I also want to find out if my friends and I made it into the Courtyard.  

Ohh...I also got published into The Johnsonian, our school newspaper. It is a wonderful feeling to see your work in print.  I love it.  I will try to link it up to "The Johnsonian".  

Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I will hopefully be able to get the rest of this essay done.  Woot Woot!

2 comments:

  1. Nice going on get that article about the E club published, Chelsea.

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete