Friday, February 18, 2011

Final Semester

It is my final semester here at Winthrop University. It has been a very hectic semester of which most of the chaos has been of my own choosing.

I am currently taking 19 hours worth of classes. I am sports producer of Winthrop Close Up, Chair of the Student Advisory Board, and President and Producer of the Video Production Club. I also work on the weekends and intern twice a week at The Light Factory.

Basically, I have no days off. But the craziness has really helped me. It has given me a chance to learn so much about many different things.

I love interning at the Light Factory and my job has given me a chance to expand on my leadership skills. I would not give up my club for anything and I love making a difference on the student board.

While there is only 78 days left till graduation, I plan on making the most of my time left here.

No comments:

Post a Comment